We are so excited you are going to book a tour at the Yuma Family Pumpkin Patch!
We can’t wait to have you here at the Yuma Family Pumpkin Patch! Be sure to book a tour today!
Why book a tour?
Booked tours are special reserved times when you get the Yuma Family Pumpkin Patch without the hustle and bustle of weekend nights! They are a organized, tour-guided experience that makes sure you are able to experience all of the Pumpkin Patch! We want to make sure all of our students are safe and have tons of fun. PLUS – every student on a booked tour gets a FREE bag of popcorn and a FREE small pumpkin!
Who are our tours for?
Tours are very popular with our elementary and middle school students, day care groups, mom’s clubs and other organization. Any group of 8 students or more qualifies for a tour. If your group is less than 20, you may be placed with a tour-guide alongside another smaller group.
Tour Dates Available
Yellow Days – are regular tour days. Two tour sessions are available that day.
- Session 1: 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Session 2: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Red Days – On October 11th we have a red tour day. We staff each individual station to assist with any questions or help you may need but you are free to roam about the park as you desire. There is an attendance cap for these dates so you will have a more private experience than during general admission. Great for mom’s groups, and special needs.
Admission cost: $6 plus a canned food item per student. Admission includes: kettle corn, a small pumpkin, face paint, games, bouncers and more.
Chaperones are free. Accompanying children (such as a chaperone’s infant) are free unless they are able to participate in the tour and receive popcorn and a pumpkin.
How do I book a tour?
Call our office! Our phone number is 928-783-7574 or click here to email us.
When you call please have a headcount of students and chaperones.
Please book by OCTOBER 3RD
Tours are booked first come first serve, with no more than 200 students per session.
There is special incentive for school teachers and elementary teachers to book by September 7th and pay by September 20th. They will be entered into a drawing to receive a grand prize of a Walmart $50 Gift Card and a $50 Teacher Supply Store Gift Card. Second Prize winner will receive a $25 Walmart Gift Card and a $25 Teacher Supply Store Gift Card.
What to know after I’ve booked a tour:
- Admission is non-refundable, in whole or in part.
- If you’ve booked by September 7th, payment is due September 20th.
- If you’ve booked after September 7th, payment is due no later than 1 week prior to scheduled tour.
- For all tours, if payment has not been received or arrangements not been made 7 calendar days prior to tour, tour will be dropped.
- Your Tour Packet, including all wristbands, will be available the week before your tour.
- We will send you an email confirmation of your tour.
- If additional students join you the day of your tour, they must pay and receive wristbands in the office up the stairs in the main building before joining their tour.
We are so excited to have you join us this year!